Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So big!!

AJ will be 4 weeks old tomorrow, October 1, and he is getting so big!!

This past weekend was the first weekend that Adam and I didn't have any visitors. We recently joined Netflix so we spent Friday in watching a movie, Saturday was full of football (GO BLUE!!), and Sunday we took a long walk and went to the park. It was AJ's first trip to the park and we're pretty sure he had a great time! He laid on a blanket while Adam and I threw the football, we tried to get AJ to hang on to the football, but he's a little small still ;) so we took a picture of him with it instead.

Does he look like a Michigan quarterback yet?

Adam had Tuesday off of work for Rosh Hashana, so we took a trip to the library. AJ loves car and stroller rides, but I guess as long as he's moving, he's happy. We made the mistake of letting AJ sleep all day Tuesday, and it was a loooooong night for mom. Good thing I'm not working yet so I can be lazy all day after nights like that.

I post a lot of pictures on Facebook, but you don't have to be a member to see them. Try these links, and you should be able to see all of the pictures I've posted:

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2243773&l=5bfd3&id=21717951

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2247625&l=74548&id=21717951

When there are new pictures posted, I'll be sure to post the link so you can check them out!

1 comment:

Sarah L. said...

AJ looks so cute there! and yeah I'm sure you're really "lazy" Sara! :)