Monday, October 27, 2008

Go Blue!













This past weekend, AJ attended his first University of Michigan game (as well as Mom!!) We were gone all day, left at 11:30am and got back home at 9:00pm. AJ did great! He slept through the entire game and the noise didn't even bother him.


On Sunday, AJ got a visit from Aunt Mal and Aunt Lo and future cousin Heflin, who is due Nov. 19. Mallori decided to come visit but this will be the last weekend she is able to travel. AJ sure did a lot of laughing!!


Last Wednesday, October 22 was Mom's 26th birthday, my first birthday as a new mom! AJ gave me the best gift ever. I picked him up after a nap and decided to take a few picture of us. While I was taking the pictures, he was laughing!! I loved it-happy birthday to me!!
























To view more photos of AJ try this link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2256797&l=bab5e&id=21717951

No comments: