Friday, August 28, 2009

AJ's 1st Birthday!

We celebrated AJ's first birthday early because we were planning a trip to Massachusetts and Connecticut during his first birthday, September 4. Unfortunately, our trip was canceled, but we still decided to celebrate early because...well, we just couldn't wait any longer :)

My parents & sisters (minus Mal, Justin and Johnathan--missed you guys!) drove to the Island to celebrate with the Beck's (minus Courtney & Bryan--missed you, too!!) for a small, intimate gathering! We had a blast. Here are a few pictures from the festivities:


Grandpa, Nonna, Aunt Lo, AJ and I took a little trip to the Bayview Market the day before everyone arrived!







I love you Aunt Lo!














Aren't boat rides so relaxing?? AJ thinks so!



























































































































This is the awesome cake that I made, with Lauren's help, for AJ!











We opened gifts first! AJ received a ton of great gifts, he can't stop playing with them.





















































He didn't dig into his cake like we thought he would, considering how much he LOVES food. Grandpa JB and Grandpa Silcox both agreed that he didn't want to hurt his buddy, Kermit.




















OH NO!!! Aunt Emily attacked me with a chunk of cake!!












Mom looked way too clean, so I thought I'd mess her up a little bit













At home, sitting on my new Elmo chair.

No comments: